BIMDI d.o.o. was established in 1986. We started as a small family sewing business that over the past 29 years became one of the most successful Serbian enterprises in the fashion and apparel industry. Nowadays, Mr. Ivan Stanković, the founder and CEO, runs the company with his wife and three children. We specialize in two types of services: we are sewing contractors for major European fashion clients and we are developing our own fashion brand.
WHAT WE OFFER
The production line of every collection for men and women consists of:
Our values are interwoven in every thread that we use and piece of clothing that we produce.
- Highest quality Italian fabrics.
- Quality controlled by the BIMDI Quality Control Department and by clients' QC Department in Western Europe.
- Attractive designs.
- High competence in the most demanding, heavy clothing production.
- Strong relationships with our business partners that allow us optimal import-export conditions.
At this moment we have:
- Current production line of up to 3.000 garment pieces per month.
- Long time employees with many years of experience.
- One of the biggest sewing production in Serbia.
- Convenient infrastructure: 15 km distance to European Union, and 15 km away from the river Danube.
Inspired by nature, preserving nature
We use mainly natural fabrics, seek inspiration for our design in nature and try to give back as much as possible. That is why we have been involved in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects from the beginning. We have been supporting the local community in nature preservation and in helping young people to be the best they can be in education and sports.